Devin Wrigley represents employees in matters involving discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment, and other employment-related claims. Ms. Wrigley joined Bernabei & Kabat as a Legal Fellow in September 2016, and became an Associate at the firm in March 2017. Ms. Wrigley graduated with Honors from the George Washington University Law School in 2016, where she served as an Articles Editor on the Federal Communications Law Journal. In her last year of law school, she served as a Student Attorney in GW’s Public Justice Advocacy Clinic, where she represented low-income clients on employment, disability, and civil rights claims in federal and administrative courts.
During law school, Ms. Wrigley worked as a law clerk at Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Lowey, LLP, as well as at Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen, & Hamilton, LLP. She also interned with the Department of Education, Office of Hearings and Appeals, the Voice on the Net Coalition, the Recording Industry Association of America, and the United States Copyright Office.
Ms. Wrigley graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Clemson University’s Honors College in 2012 with a B.A. in Communication Studies and a minor in Legal Studies. At Clemson, Ms. Wrigley worked as an Ambassador for the Honors College, and volunteered for Prevent Child Abuse America and the Girl Scouts of America.
Ms. Wrigley is admitted to practice law in the District of Columbia.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights Law
- Discrimination Law
- Sexual Harassment Law
- District of Columbia, 2016
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- B.A. - 12/2012
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: Calhoun Honors College
- Major: Communication Studies
- Minor: Legal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Assoc., Member, 2016 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Bernabei & Kabat, PLLC, Legal Fellow, 09/2016 to 03/2017
- Public Justice Advocacy Clinic (GW Law), Student Attorney, 01/2016 to 05/2016
- United States Copyright Office, Law Clerk, Office of the General Counsel, 09/2015 to 11/2015
- Fragomen Del Rey Bernsen & Lowey, LLP, Law Clerk, 06/2015 to 08/2015
- Recording Industry Association of America , Legal Intern, 01/2015 to 04/2015
- Voice on the Net Coalition, Intern, 08/2014 to 11/2014
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, LLP, Intern, 06/2014 to 08/2014
- United States Department of Education, Intern, Office of Hearings & Appeals, 05/2014 to 07/2014
- Kappa Delta