- Protect Clients’ Private Health Records
- “How (Not) To Litigate A Sexual Harassment Class Action,” 19 Labor Lawyer 129 (Fall 2003).
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Retaliation in the Workplace
- Whistleblower Litigation: Limitations on the Employment-at-Will Doctrine
- Proving Damages in Litigating Employment Cases
- The Status of Private Practice Physicians Under Employment Discrimination and Labor Laws
- Stock Options and Employment Discrimination Law
- Remedies in Employment Litigation
- “Court Adopts Strict Test for Harassment Liability,” Legal Times, July 12, 1999
This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your website.